lonefoxlaughinglonefoxlaughing

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

MagnetMang MagnetMang

Zero voters must've trolled through.

Why is this scored so low? This is a spot-on cover and an honorable tribute to one of the best of the Mega Man series games.

World 2 - Desert Land World 2 - Desert Land

Ow, my speakers.

Not sure what you used to save/export this, but the volume is up WAY too high.

Ironclover responds:

I fixed that problem

Castlevania - Out of Time Castlevania - Out of Time

It's good!

I think what Durin meant when he said jarry was the the instruments are a little jarring and sharp, maybe a slight change of instruments or some softening of the high levels would perfect your work here.

Again though, great job!

MarioKartFrantic responds:

I see, I see...

Oh well...can't fix it now...

Kirby Cover Kirby Cover

Frickin' awesome!

I can't offer any constructive criticism to make this better, and that's saying something. Masterful cover of the Yogurt Yard theme!

Yooble responds:

Just Thanking You All For The Amazing Reviews

Enter by Yourself Enter by Yourself

Nice!

However, now I really wish I was playing a game with this song in it!

Still 5/5 10/10... Hoping someone makes use of your awesome battle theme in the near future.

Juguito responds:

thankiss
im glad you liked : ]

Dying Hours Dying Hours

Huh, that's familiar.

...Is this a remix of Pacabel's Canon? Not that it's a bad one, especially in chiptune form.

FatalExceptionID responds:

It wasn't intended, but it seems the bassline is the same, yes.

Warp Speed (DEMO) Warp Speed (DEMO)

Mega Man X-ish.

This music would fit perfectly in some kind of SNES-style platform game.

DJ-Draken responds:

Thanks! Yeah, I think I've noticed a sort of Mega Man vibe to some of the songs I've made. I've always liked the music in Mega Man games, so I guess it may have a subconsciouis influence on me or something. I want to compose music for video games or something one day anyways. I guess I'll keep working on it. Thanks for stopping by.

Final Fantasy: Biomechani Final Fantasy: Biomechani

This remix is sexy.

Goosebumps. I love your work, and I love Final Fantasy, so this is a definite win for me. :3

FF/SoE: Secrets of the Sa FF/SoE: Secrets of the Sa

So good!

I love this- an excellent integration of two very atmospheric melodies. Bravo.

A Very Bad Hair Day! A Very Bad Hair Day!

It's good, and...

Definitely better than anything the last two reviewers could do, if you take a glance at their profiles. It's good to experiment and keep ideas flowing, even -if- you're just playing around with samples.

MooMan911 responds:

Thank you. Some people just don't read the description. If they did, they'd get. I clearly stated that it is an EXPERIMENT. Praise to all who actually read the description! Thanks for reviewing! :D