lonefoxlaughinglonefoxlaughing

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins Megaman vs Ghosts&Goblins

Amazing.

Awesome game- incredibly smooth controls and animation. However, it did glitch out when I encountered the first disappearing platform series- the platform that moves upward quickly didn't reappear the second time I missed it, so I was pretty much screwed since I couldn't die from anything there. Still a 9/10, even if I missed some of the content because of the glitch.

48 Boxes 48 Boxes

Decent.

It is what it is- a simple game. There's only one flaw, which would really only be significant if this was a competitive game- you can place the cursor to the right side of the screen and leave it there until you're satisfied with your score. Otherwise, the music loops perfectly and there aren't any scripting errors that cause weird things to happen. Solid.

stammersa1 responds:

Thanks. I see a pattern emerging that people can cheat by moving it to the right, so please anyone else do not say this :P, I may post a quick edit sorting this out.

Mobile Weapon Mobile Weapon

Tasty Freebie

Awesome free flash adventure- however, I won't pay $15.99 to play more. It would need to be a lot more cutting-edge to pull a fancy restaurant tab out of my wallet. Otherwise, this is, however solid, something you'd find in a Playstation bargain bin.

Knock it down to the price of fast food and you'll have my interest- until then, I look forward to the next free flash you make.