lonefoxlaughinglonefoxlaughing

Main Movies Favorites Reviews Stats

Transformers Mediocrity Transformers Mediocrity

Pretty good.

It has a sort of a nutty, Adult Swim flavor. The voiceacting is great, and the animation well-synched.

Legend Of Zelda:Misguided Legend Of Zelda:Misguided

I hate Navi so much.

Short but hilariously sweet.

A Theft of Funny (TTA) A Theft of Funny (TTA)

Lots of work.

There was a lot of work put into this, just from the amount of screen time, backgrounds and voiceacting. However, this fan fiction flash could've been comedy gold with a few adjustments-

Less tweening, more keyframes! (Especially on the wild takes, like when Bugs screams)

The music was painted on a little thick- instead of playing it constantly in the background, either fade it out during dialogue or find something other than the main title theme to play that fits more of a mood rather than emphasizing over and over that "you're watching Tiny Toons!"

You might want to practice more takes or find a new voice actor for Plucky; the others came across as the characters, but Plucky Duck is just that; the duck's supposed to have attitude, not a lisp.

The lipsynching was actually very good, considering this being a no-budget film. In fact, incredible work for a group of people who didn't make any money off of doing this, but produced this work out of admiration for the dying art of good old cartoons. You've produced something great (a couple years ago), and I can only hope that you're working on more together to improve your skills.

Ekkosangen Ekkosangen

I died laughing.

Thanks to you, I am down 1 mans. Keep up the good work.

Raiders of the Trash Raiders of the Trash

Simply great!

Your animations are awesome! This is just another example of great timing and 2D skills at work.

The Rockoons The Rockoons

Woo!

I love your style- simple but full of life. :3 Very nice keyframing n'such.

Tail Chasers Tail Chasers

Great Work

I really like this. The transition between hand-drawn animation and the full-color images really works. I think that this is an awesome submission. All it needs is a little of the same polish for all the of secondary characters towards the ending half of the animation, and maybe some finished lighting and shading for the actual racing clips. I look forward to seeing/finding your work in the future.

Walk-Smash-Walk Walk-Smash-Walk

An amazing, inspired piece of work.

This is almost perfectly synchronized. If you dream this stuff regularly, you'd better keep writing things down when you wake up. I am simply unable to express how cool watching this was.

Children of Exile Children of Exile

Detailed, good, study more live action motion.

It looks like you spent a lot of time shaping the characters. It's appealing, and I like the Eastern style. Your subtle motions, that define the characters' facial expressions and small movements, are good. It just looks like you need a few more keyframes to carry the weight of their dramatic, dynamic movements. Keep up the good work.

FFF: Darkside FFF: Darkside

Dramatic, old-school fanstory.

Great use of music and sprites. I'm hooked. They just get better and better.